♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, March 27, 2009

s.t.e.p RETURN

finally i updated my blog
seems like it was dead for a long time ago
because,computer is NOT-ALLOWED during my PMR year
as my lovely mother told me =.= [sweat her]
really sorry guys T.T

oh you guys asking me why am i here
well,she went out with her friends to pub i think
and im not interested =.= lame place
damn sien..so im going to crap here

LOL thinking 'bout gor's phone
how is he going to take back leh?
how stupid step..kena rampas by those xx dogss
but he's not going to tell his mom neh..
owe you an apologize..sorry gor..T.T

aiks but stupid me kena pukul by my lovely mother also leh
i want to pukul her back..but i didn't lah sure
because you know,im a 100% good daughter ^^
p/s: how to say XIAOSUN in english?comment me please
LOL ^^
aiyur i hate her lah..i need FREEDOM!
she never care ppl's feelings before..and i hate those ppl who mementingkan diri sendiri!
aiks i don't want to talk bout her anymore..

ok my resultz..DAMN F**KING'S SUCKS MAN
I know im not clever enough..I knew it for a long time swt
but at least gt 4/5 A's mah..what you want oh??! zz
but my math hor,aiks just forget bout it..i want to cry for it lol
and PN.NIRMALA! i love you! she was trying to tell all my good things to mother
whoa~i love you much! ^^

phew..that super super QUACK aka donald duck's wifey..i don't want to mention your name to keep me from VOMIT-in
go F*CK YOURSELF!!!!!
i want to eat you down! damn cbkia! [sory if I spoilt ur eyessss]

KESALAHAN [fuck.she still listed down]
1. ???????
2. pakai earings [so stupid]
3. no name-tag [so?you want to fuck me issit?]
4. wear grey-con [ei i threw it leh.you can go and search for it in dustbinss]

sweat..i want vomit blood..
just let me break for while
try to update next time
and,thanks for hearing my rubbish lol =)

No comments: