♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, February 26, 2010

26/2/2010 ♥

Hey peeps , stephant returns !

LOL loooong time didn't update my blog . Right it's full of dust so I'm here to clean it up xDD Oh crap many bad things happened on the head of year 2010 , especially on FEBRUARY . SUCKS ! Duhh I'm tired of facing them anymore . The most important thing , I wanna thanks to all mua babes that always by my side , terutamanya my beloved lollichoc . I will be STRONG , I won't repeat the 'fishness' anymore okay .



Well , February's gonna end , and here comes *March* . And the first thing that came into my mind was --- MARCH TEST !
Oh goshh . I'm dead , i mean DEAD . T T Crap I didn't even touch my books . Yet I know I'm leading myself to HELL -- to quote my KIV as saying that " Go to hell !! " xPP Hell no how am I going to pass all my subjects ? Well I know it's impossible . BO confidence and I hate being over-confidence too . Hopes leads to Disappointment ya know xP



GOOD-FOR-NOTHING . yeap it's ME (: I'm getting lazier and lazier . OMG how could this be ? I don't wanna dissapoint-kan my mom anymore , somehow I hate being useless . eww stupiak daughter , useless daughter T ^ T But... but I really can't concentrate with my studies , didn't touch my homeworks and now , mountains of them are driving me crazy ! *baby you're driving me crazy ~~* Well not gonna do them , I wanna relax . relax . relax .



Pray hardly . GOD SAVE ME PLEASE . Every single thing makes me MAD MAD MAD . D: Please bring me back to the origin please . I don't wanna see anyone in suffer dy larr duh . To the ' TOH SUI ' one (: please do think of us baahh . What's the point for you to do all these ? Haizz hate it . This thing happened again and it's not the first time dy ! Please larr ... I hate acting in front of youuuuuu ! You too , stop acting in front of us . LOVE ? PUI . PUI . I discriminate against YOU ! Imma be strong in front of you . I DON'T need to devise this !



Thanks for all you've done for me; you're a real brick, you know that. Thanks for acting like you CARE !
Ya die peacefully in HELL (:



DOWN larr weihh . *down down down down down ~ even if the sky is falling down ~*
Yeshh how i wish it could fall down ! No need to care bout anything . so peace so warmmmm :D Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... *EMO won't come after laughters XDD
so , lets L . O . L no matter whar happened ! :P
OK , trying to be strong , we're meant to be happy all the time ! Sorry everyone , I'm just trying to express my spirits . Ahah but there's nothing to do with my low-spirited mood , sad case xDD
And guys , thanks for listening my rubbish ! I , will be continue my path with my smileyss ! (:
I know that we could make it through ! NO WORRIES NO TEARS ! never ever .



L O L L I C H O C ♥♥♥♥♥
cavy . xinhui . kiv . qing . steph .
sinyee . jmin . lynn . meikuan . alyona .


We , TENagers ROCKS !



ROCKS until the END ! :D



No comments: