♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today was a fairy tale ❤



Today was a fairy tale ,
an awesome day to be remembered .
Everything goes right ... (:
There was something that I wanted to say, but it couldn't be spoken out from my mouth .
Uh ... I'm useless ! :X


Y . O . U ,
I hate you so much so soooo much .
Everything had changed , forgiving wouldn't be appreciated though .
You broke everything yet you still want to redeem the situation !
Do you know it's just too late ... ?
Do you know that you have no qualification to put the blame on anyone else ... ?
You thought that forgiving is inevitable ... ?
But I'm here to tell you ,
You're totally WRONG !
I won't let you hurt anyone else or I'm a bastardddddddd !
Lastly , thanks all for your comforting words !
My babes, thankyou ! I felt really reassured ... (:
Everything will be alright , i guess .


B F ...
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
Iloveyou . HA-HA !
And it'll remain as this forever . hehe (:


No comments: