♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What's new today :

To Bitch

Miss you leihs . you har dont always emo lo . made dou me also 神經恍惚 . 害人不淺的大便 -3- Sorry leh for always disturing you and forcing you to listen my rubbish . zzz i also dunno whats wrong with me . but hope you dont mind ar . keke ^^


To QianQian

SORRY MY DEAR ! for making trouble for you ! still gotta apologize here cause i really feel damn sorry nah >< thought that i could lend a hand but at last i made it worse ! paisehh T T and thanks for forgiving me muacks xD 有你這朋友真好 ! <3


To FungFung

Sorlou forget about it baaa ! dont always sad laa bad for health ! hmm what should i say leihs ._. take it easy ba maybe the 'thing' is not as bad as what you think ! cheer up baa ! i will always support wor dont worry =)


To Lee Kar Jun

You ar dont soo perasan liao ! 自愛鬼 !bwahahaha. okay laa hope you will meet your dream girl laaa sure better than _ _ _ _ de ! hahaha and you dont always say dia punya bad things ! she has a good side too de, just like ME! aha xD


To Haoo

Sei sui lou ! zzz i dunno whether you could see this or not . you ar dont always zatt me laa . very hate you de lo always bully me de sob sob T ^ T awww i really dont know why am i so stupid always been cheated by you ! argh i dont forget you de ! LOL


AND so many of my buddies .. LOLLICHOC i'm gonna list out each of you de wor . but i needa collect pictures sin ! ngek ngek wait for my updates !



stay tuned __________________♥

No comments: