♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OhMyyyyy.

It's a worst day ever kay. Early in the morning woke up to school to return books. Hell, I forgot to bring my Harga Remaja lols ! Then doink-doink Yona helped me to passed the 'mission' , wahaha XD Thankyou darling !

Well I really thought that today we could finish the competition.
NANIDONG ! ?
Need to postpone to next Tuesday. I lazy to come dy lar. T T So we all sit there watching match and practised also xD
NANIDONG ! ?
Played till half Aribah said she wanted to see me.

Ohgoshhh, scared man. The day finally came~ LOL . As if meeting the judge, all of the teachers had a public trial on me -.- The most sampat one, keep forcing me to mengaku and sign. And then teacher said got many informers who complained we tiru. Hahaaa, I know who is that ! Wth.. I've told her, I never take out the notes ! What for to sign the shit thing and admit that I tiru ? deng. Made dou me geram like hell ! Tears keep dropping like an idiot. -.- She keep saying the same things and then said I am an ACTOR. OH YEAH your so right, I am a PRO drama queen :D

Finally, I did sign for a report. But no way for me to admit I copy ! DAMMIT so dammit. They called me to write that I brang notes into the class. Ishhh, but the extraordinary thing is that... Affiza was so good ! She keep smiling like a CiMu only -.- CiMu you know? WOWW made me confused about her lehh. Aiyaa suan liao lar, I gotta work hard for next year !


Seriously! (:



No comments: