♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Monday, November 23, 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------


yoohoo long time didnt update my blog ~


dust.dust.dust.so many DUST


so in order to avoid my blog from dying,
i'm gonna type alot of crapssss here . XD

well the first thing,
my holiday is just so damn freaking boring !
yea hell i mean.. BORING !

msn everyday
cafe world everyday
pps everyday
my novels everyday and so ,
get up and sleep everyday !

sigh~ thats my life
" yes lonely . and i need FREEDOM "
i wanna see you all my fwens .
we're not going to school anymore till next year, though
i'll miss you all damn much ^^

urm wishing all the form5s' can score good results in their exams
try your best and you sure can do it (:
sigh they are going to graduate soon
aiks quite mmm siee dekk actually .
my kors . and the most gila gang
i will miss you all lots . TT
dont forget me or i'll punch you gao gao

sobbing ***

oh yea next saturday (yes ! next sat ) we're going to ioi
woot quite excited . it will be vry vry fun , for sure ^^
urm actually the date has been changed for a few times
no choice. but KIV kept apologise to me leh . sweat right ?

let's sweat her. sweaaaaaaaat >< muahaha saying her bad words again ***

hmm just , i know its not her fault larr .
we're not adults anyway .
so i wont blame anyone for it de
woo and guys you know , i'm very very(yes i mean very) KIND okay~

28/11 i am coming!
(actually im still not sure whether that i can go or not)
but yea i will try my best
hope that i won't miss you anymore ~


loves`

No comments: