♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Life ♥

Can we pretend like airplanes,
In the night sky,
Are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now.


--------------------------------------------------------------


Hello peeps. And finally I had returned . This week, I'm totally not in a good mood . Well I think I could say that itsa low-spirit-week ! Many things happened... Sad ones. I'm sorry but I really don't feel like telling them . Haih, I'm wondering... Why there are so many problems exist in our life ? And I just can't do anything on it . Hah! so called good-for-nothing huh .


First, I wanna tell about my Hari Terbuka . Pheww, it was my luckiest day ever, I swear . I went to school early in the morning . And you guess what, I saw Pn.Lee was sitting there when I entered my class . Oh HELL - I'm DEAD! Then I asked them,


" Shit. I thought Pn. Aribah is in charge now? "
" Oh nooo, Pn. Aribah's coming at 9 o'clock. "


Looking at the wall clock- 8.20a.m " WhatTheFFFFFFFF! "


Then, there came my mother's call,
Ohmegoshhhhhhhh ! She's coming she is coming !
Itsa crisis !


" Hey, I am coming now. Just dropped by Crystal to her school. "
" Holyyy- Ohh noooo! I mean, I am very very VERY HUNGRY now mom! "
" Thought you've eaten bread just now? "
" Urghh ya! But still...... "
" Okay then, Imma reach soon so wait me at da bus stop. Fast. "


Phewwwwwwwwww~ feeling like I've been stucked on a roller coaster . Crap crap crapssssss. And Alyona ! I feel so sorry for you weih . But the teacher really b u s y b o d y lor ! Ishhhh, I hate her =\


And my result, my mother really believe that I scored 94% for my Modern Math . IDK whether itsa good news . Haihh in fact I feel so guilty . But I will try my best on Math . Never ever wanna disappoint her . And also for my BIO ! Urghh, don't wanna fail you anymore . Imma work hard in study... for my future o.O Damn, sometimes I really feel like pointless ya know. So what to do in future ? I am getting kinda hazy for it~ Save me from the crazy nightmare !


Friendship, a precious thing for me . Friends really do mean alot alot to me . And I really hope that I can bring joyness to every of my friend so that everyone can be happy always . But I know who is the fake one . I don't even tell secrets to anyone either, but you do . You didn't know that the reason I told you those things, it's because I really believe on you right . Yeaa right, and it's all I've got . Anyhow, I guess human will only appreciate things after losing them eh ? Maybe human deserve one more chance ? Haih IDK~ I am just being myself, wanna be faithful to friends . Buddies, please forgive what I've done last time . Again, I'm so sorry~ D:


And yeaa You'll know it's kinda hurt when you know someone you really care dont give a damn on you, by ignoring you . Maybe I am really hard to be trusted . How I hope that it will happen once . Sometimes, I know I'm really SUCK in comforting people . And IDK how to reassure my friends *bei ai* T.T But as long you're happy, then I'll be happy . Don't wanna lose you all har. BFF ! Heeeee .


Those SHss who're screaming in my house now ! Fcuk shouting like there is no tomorrow uh... Eww look so enjoy hah . Please get off lar ____ I wanna sleep now leh . The man made me so damn pissed off and so I hate my life ! I hope everything will back to normal . I want a normal life ! I will leave here sooner and later . And then bye, never wanna get controlled by you, eeek just like a slave--- Imma bounce off ! Awww !


Hmm, thanks for PIGGY's caring all the time . Smile okay (:


Snoopy loves you!
//^^\\
(/(_♥_)\
_/”*”\_
(/_)^(_\)
---------

No comments: