♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, September 10, 2010

Piranha !♥

Went to IOI today! Kiv suipohh, finally you can out dy. Wee, luckily my mom let me out. Early in the morning informed her that I wanna go for a movie. Fortunately, she was going to office too. So she said can drop me there :D Sms-ed my bb's but they couldn't come, ): while Rachel and Cavy was having tuition~

I reached there at 11 something. Met Kiv, then both of us went to buy ticket. Ishh, the freaking indian woman dont let us to buy but asked us to show our IC or any verification thingy that can PROVE that we are 18. -.- Zzzz, man I've lost my idea. Finally, we asked for help from a guy. LOL thanks god he helped us. Hmm, his face showed that he was not willing to do that though.

When we're going to enter, another indian guy stopped us. Asked us to show him IC again. WTF ? ! I look MATURE okay. Bla bla bla so on and then he drived us away. -.- At last we went to Old wing GSC to seek for fortune. XP The kind malay allowed let us enter whithout any doubt. Oh yesh! GSC will become alot more richer is there is some 'clever' people like this (:

Well, Piranha was really sick! Bloody disgusting and violence man! But I enjoyed it so so so much! So stimulating okay :D But I sreamed alot, guess everyone had been frightened by me... Ishh, sorry... ><

After that, Alyona came! She came here to buy present for someone~~ Then we went eating and shopping and eating LOL. Nothing much to buy yet we ate alot! Especially me, wahaha :D Had a nice day with you guys ^^


Next Wednesday, Imma waiting the day to come!!
O BB'ssssss~



No comments: