♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, January 1, 2010

29122009

BBQ Party

A BBQ party at my house. It started at around 6p.m.
Kiv and Alyona reached my house at 4.30p.m. (so early?) ;D
Rachel sms-ed me said that she and des can't attend because they got no transport
Wuwu so damn sad~ But ... at last they came ! ^^
Ekekeke SURPRISE leh ! thank you, and muaaaaacks
Then my mom keep saying desmen~
" Wah, why you so thin? Wah why you so tall? Wah you din eat issit? "
LOL .


Hmm wanna say sorry to those guys har that helped US to light up the charcoal
Muahahah they all are so damn gentlemen man ! thumb up~*
ecxept tha SEAN TAN REN HAO, ngam ngam cam cam like a DUCK! xD
Hey, we are girls leh. so these works should be GUYS to do kay~ ^^v
Guys BBQ till so shuang, we girls sit there and chit-chatting
Yor but it was raining man~ i hate rainy dayssss !


After eating, we all played truth or dare
At last, it changed to dare or dare dy xDD
Muahaha, either drink beer or make up !
Argh I'm the first who kena ! Argh somemore cannot choose to drink beer !
LOL let Xinhui helped me to draw the lipstick , on my lips
walao its so RED and so THICK ! =.=


At last, all of us also kena. except mei kuan and sinyee
So lucky lah weeyyyy ! ><


hahas lai lai share pics~

















Waniangweyy~ My dad is forcing ah hong to take the ciga
SWEAT !!!





Dylan mabuk dy? ekeke





We are raping ng teck hong~ XD





My darling's handsome face, like malao's butt butt
( He is the third worst, Sean- the 1st, Me- the 2nd T T )





" Desmen, i wanna kiss you " T T





Normal eh this one~ xD





Hong Yee - " I'm gay "





Lets bou saoo !!!! muahaha





Jimuiis forever <3




dont laugh please ...

Asked you dont laugh jor still laugh !!!

zzZzzZ ...


After that, all of us became so lengzai lenglui
LOL i wouldn't forget it ..
wouldn't forget our memories, sweet and crazy memories
Muahaha ;D

Friends forever !!! <3




No comments: