♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, January 1, 2010


31122009

NEW YEAR EVE

Happy New Year !
Well, I din go countdown this year
And my New Year Eve was so boring~ );
Cousins and I went to my aunt's house for buffet dinner
Her house located at Sg.Long ( Not really sure where issit >< ) Tha bangalow super large man, with a k room inside ! Fuiyo sing till high high~ xDD Lols I captured alot of pics too,




On the way to Sungai Long





Christmas tree~





K room~
The decorations there were so damn nice !! @@





Woot makan lok lok~ =]





Want some? ^^





Hey perasan ME ><"




Angelyn and I





Maybelyn and I





Ah Jack and I ( I was forcing him to SMILE ) =="





He dont wanna smile T T
fine, I kuu seii leii ! ~ LOL





sot ZY and I





WY and I ^^





"ARGH DONT BULLY ME !" T T





POKE HIM !!!!!





still laugh?! BOX YOU xDD





SIAOOOO !!!





PULL YOUR EARS !!!





" Wei ! I want to kiss you leh ! "


" Arghhh no eye see ! "





The beggar says " give me some money please ~ " );





smileeeeeeeeee~ x________X





mom shouts out loud ,


" SEI FEI PO !!! "


" THE TOY CAR PATAH LARR!!! "


xD








[end blog]




No comments: