♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, January 22, 2010

22012010

Fuiyo, it's Friday again ! Went to school in the morning as usual lurr. Early in the morning we had to listen to singam's bullshit again. Pls la, her voice is so damn " sweet " but i felt very sleepy. Yesterday I can't sleep well eh, woke up at 3am and then 5am, looked at the alarm twice with my half-closed eyes, and then I slept back. Zzz

After singam, PJK --Cik Tan pulak. If you guys wanna listen to her story I have to say it for two days, erm can't finish it leh even for two days. SEI LOU GU PO, I hate her so much ! Not only me, but everybody does =) She dun allow us to play volleyball .. Nvm, then today she blamed on us and said that we didn't inform her so there's no PJ today! Walao eh , last week we've asked for it leh you old woman ! -.- gerammm~

Then addmath and moral, I can't concentrate leh.. felt so tired and I tried to sleep in the class :D After school we have to go for chinese again ! Duh Cik Tan again ! Before that we went to the front door to meet that sei 8 po ( and her 'bf' )! But unfortunately, she was not there ! Arghhh how bad~ Sei Jin *** ! Really naik api lurr when talk bout her ! She really dun understand the condition now lo, please lah bitc*, who is the outsider eh? If you're not my sister's enemy I wont bird you also ! Please lah, do make it clear before you bark like a dog in front all of the ppl ! Cheap like !@#$^&^& !Pui !

Okay cool down~ Skip the topic.. After we backed to bilik tayangan, aiks had to face Cik Tan again ! duh talked like shit and then keep scolding there ! Grrr really dunno what's the problem with her, She just think of herself lah ! Keep scolding ppl when we asked her questions , doesn't she know that how soft is her voice? Then she keep laughing for some jokes that are not funny at all, like a siao po.. =.=

Waaa 2pm ~ Yay finish ! I've been waiting you for so long.. and finally you came.. Back to home, I would like to spend my time with my only space sometimes.. Feel like dying ~

Love Love Love I want your Love
You forgot me once again ! x(
In a very very bad mood~~~

No comments: