♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, January 22, 2010

19012010




MERENTAS DESA 1





Stayed back with my " Family " ^^ We went to Giant to buy some stuffs (eg. food and snacks for us in the class xD ) , and suddenly somebody called me and told me that it was raining cats and dogs outside.. I felt like.. What the hell, how could us back to school by our legs ? After we bought our things, we RAN back to school ! OMG it was like.. dont know how to describe ! xD hell man we were all wet ! And of course, we didn't go for the practice that day. Sit there, waiting time to pass~ Awww however it could be a memorable day for us, right? ^^























20012010



MERENTAS DESA 2




Stayed back, again ! hehe ^^ Today we went for the practice owhh. So damn tired lah weyy. 5km eh ! Siao man.. I'm not superwoman ); After school, we went to Aladdin for our lunch, and then back to school.. Wee then started to jog~ We saw someone was eating, Rachel said something very funny and then we all LOL ! omg xD As I walked until half way, my legs really can't move at all dy T.T I followed xinhui and jieyong, we went through the shortcut. And we met cavy and evelyn, then we went to 7-11 -- Have some drinks and Take pix !
































































No comments: