♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holiday !! xD

It's holiday !


H-O-L-I-D-A-Y !


Happy Holiday !


Yayyyyyy here you come ! Duh I'm totally whacked for the EXAM and really need to relax myself for a moment ~ Well, everybody asks me the same question, " How are you and your house? " and uh... I'm gonna answer you, " I'm fine and so do my house~ xD " LOL I know I'm lame =P


And, finally I can online LIAO ! Ngek ngek so damn happy (: These three days really made me bored to death-death-death ! Well, I'm gonna tell you all how did I spend my these-three-days. Last Saturday I went for a photoshoot for... family photo? Tai gong tai po kao gong kao mou all came from Kuantan. Damn it really ruin my mood because my family doesn't seem... suan LIAO .


Sunday, lagi boring . My relatives stayed in my so called tiny-burned-house, with my kao mou's 3 kids, plus my 3 sisters = 6 kids overall, okay they ran around my house my room and even jumped on my comfortable bed early in the morning while i - was - sleeping !! DOTS ... ... Nvm LOR since I so BIG SQUARE (:


Monday, I lagi dulan . Thought I can online punya. My beloved mom said that a dont-know-who from TM will come Today, yes TODAY :D Then i wait wait wait wait DAO became Giraffe but still, never even caught a glimpse of him . Dai pai DE TM ! Dai pai DE you PRO Mechanician ! xD Nvm LOR I go continue my Thorn Bird ( Name of the Book lar duii ) xD Well, and then something very depressing happened but Sudahlah don't mention about it .


Tuesday ! I'm lovin it (: Early in the morning, my mom exploded in the TM Building . She complained to the manager, aww yeng dao I'm proud of you mother! xD You Inefficient TM ! Sudahlah but finally they came. Hell thanks for saving my dull, bored-to-death life ! Muacks Muacks Muacks so now I'm here .


The-End .


B-B-But, 2 weeks holiday really SIEN LOR. Cant see my dears wor, will miss you all de TT Duh cant see yoo too ! Oi I'm gonna miss you terribly ! ♥ xD Do miss me too ar ):

No comments: