♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Monday, December 7, 2009

07122009

Sunday.

Went to Time Square, almost round 6.oopm in the evening. Quite excited, cause finally, i can go TS with my daddy le ^^ hehe xD we went shopping there. I've bought some clothes, and mummy too. Happy! And the clothes there are so damn cheap eh~ Girls who wanna shop just go there and, have fun!

Ahaha, xD but my money, all flew away~~ @.@

Took some pic also. erm.. so just let pictures do the talk then






so nice, isn't it ?







people 'mountain' people sea~ XD







my dears`Chloe and Crystal






sisters ^^






Taa-da !!! bodyguard of mine~
Daddy , you're so cute XD





Daddy , and I ~
" 拿掉你的牙签啦 "** ><





HA-HA ~ my crazy dad~ with hat! ;)






Mr.Bean daddy~ woot siao like me! haha ;D


After that, we went the Japanese food fair. Crowded! There was so many ppl! We've bough many stuffs, too. Oh no, food again~ xD woot i kept taking, and they costed me RM59 T.T ~ sob cannot gam fei dy !




WEEE ^^






so many ppl there, woot snacks! ^^






My favourites: TOP 3! ><






The next, Hello Panda! its nice! love it~






And this one, vry nice, can try also xD
but it costed me RM4~ ><





满载而归LOOK ^^



Daddy, thanks for today. i love you <3>

No comments: