♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, December 25, 2009



24122009


PMR RESULT RELEASING DATE


Oh My Godsh!


Did you saw the title? It still make me so TENSION man~
So, lets get the story starting on the day before X'mas Eve..


Well,
I slept very very well . Yea, very very well. Feel so weird eh?
You guys know that I'm such a PIG ! (ngiok ngiok~) XD
But when i woke up from my bed, I sit on it with my eyes open.
My mind started to think think think~
" How should I face my parents afterall? After I get my result ? "
" Will they feel ashame that they have such a stupid dumpy daughter ? "
" How about my relatives, like ah gong ah po ah gu ah sou? "
" How's their reaction.. or even expression when they know my result?"


OH NO! i can't neither control nor stop my mind to think this
Seriously, I've no confidence at all !
Though I admit that I've really reallt studied hard for it.
But still, I've no confidence.
And, I really care what people think of me !


I know that PMR is not a very important thing for me
I know that... I should even work harder for my SPM !
At the moment, I pray to the God.
" God, can you help me once? I don't expect that I can get brilliant result . But, at least 4A's please? "
Yea.. I'll really satisfy if i can get 4A's. I swear~


Skip, tears gotta drop le. =="
Well, my mom fetched me to school at 9.45
She dropped me there.
Because, I lied to her that it could take me a LOOOOONG time, I know I'm bad.But I just very scared that she will disappointed once she gets my result );

Arrived school, searhing for Alyona
And suddenly , I saw her, was waving her hands to me, LOL
Long time no see dy, I miss you so much ! hahas XD I tried to relax myself
Sembang a while, then we sent to 24 teh teh cha
Someone told me that we can only get our results at 11a.m.
WTH??! I SHOUT !
I thought 10a.m. ? duh. nvm, I wait.
Sambil wait sambil msg with Rachel . X)

Walked back to school. Saw so many ppl there, lining up... ...
Walao eh, my whole body start to shake... i mean tremble !
So damn scared, So damn nervous !
Felt like don't want to take my result. I don't wanna fail ! T T
Queue up. And I saw Sinyee, Cavy and Jmin
Hoho so damn miss you all ! But i tak tau how to say HI dy, too scared . zzz
Sorry for ignoring you, my dars ! T T


As Alyona got her result, she smiled at me !
WALAO EH, i asked her " straight As right ? "
she said... " YEA.."
OMG i was so stress ! IN A VERY VERY VERY HIGH PRESSURE
Sinyee and Jmin got their result too, I was sososoSO admired.
WTH... I know that it is impossible for me.. aik no eye see le ! my guts gonna jump out~~


I lined up, standing behind Alyo.
( Because I want her to stand in front of me >< ) My turn, My turn ! And I saw Pn. Nirmala. She held both of my hands. ( But she didn't say " Congratulations ", like hong yee told me? ) My feeling was just like... Phew... Thinking that maybe I didn't fail? Maybe its not bad also? And Hong Yee told me my result, I screamed ...

Laughs and hugs... and yelling... and kesiao...


如此如此... ...这般这般... ...


lalala... blablabla... I still can't believe that~Can't believe what I saw! and what I heard!
My tiny heart still very uncomfortable... Felt like i can't breath anymore... Oh godsh, Heart attack's gotta acttack me soon !!! Scared till i don't know how to reply Rachel's message! ==
Sorry my dar ! T T Sorry for late replying your message ! ):
And then, I called Rachel. She said she's on the way. waiting waiting for her...
And don't know why, I feel like wanna cry le... But no tears ! NO TEARS!
Walao, can't believe that.. how could this be?


Next, i called my mom, and I told her I got 4A's!
And she believed that ! aik, as stupid as her daughter XD
She thought that I got no A tiam.. such a bad mother I had !
And I was acting, like I'm super sad... She's trying to an wei me, I know
But I can hear that she's very very sad too !
I was in the phone, my Dear friends all LOL with " silent mode" in front of me..
And their body, shake shake shake like monkeys = " vibrating mode "
And I fell that, I could get an " Golden Horse Award " for my acting dy !
*evil laugh with a "peace" = eekekekekekeke ^^v


Then, I showed my result to my mother in the car
Her eyes almost popped out ! like this > O.O!!!
Yea i know its unexpected.. I felt that also !!!
Then she kept laughing like a siaopo, while she didn't forget to nag me
ngam ngam cam cam, said that how dishonest am I~
bla bla bla..Then laugh out loud herself, I sweat =="


When I reached home, my gastric "disease" 重出江湖 !
It kills me! T T
I think its because of my mood today =.="
tooo excited( to see my friends) too stress too regret too nervous too happy too siao
So abnormal! I know. zzz and it surely made my internal organs can't function properly.
Plus, A slice of bread in the morning and a tin of cola in the afternoon were all I've eaten for the whole day.. So I tried to find something to repair my stomach.
Luckily, my mother bought a pizza for us. PIZZA HUT~
Then, no more gastric, peacefully~~~
Then, she prepared herself and ready her journey to countdown party.


" YOU'RE ONLY LONELY.. " I sang to myself.







Thanks Lord♥
Thanks my boubuiis♥
Thanks to those who sembahyang for me♥
Thanks a lot!
I love you guys, forever!




HUGS N KISSES











No comments: