♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday!       ♥

It's Friday, again ! An exhausting, but happy Friday . Err we had a presentation for P.Moral . It's really fun, teeheee xP Then Maths, time to sleeeeeeep ! Don't know why but i really felt so sleepy weih, the class memboringkan saya D: And then after school, BC ! *again, sien-ness drived me crazyy ... But still gotta do her homework, that freaking can gei woman! :D

After school, stayed back for volleyball ! Weee i miss you so much... (: ARHH next week gonna follow them to MSSD, but i'm not gonna play please . I don't want to Toh Sui-kan Seksyen 4 T T I know my COLLI, and I DON'T need anyone to tell me that hehe! (:
--SKIP--
Since LuLu went back to kampung, YoYo lazy to stay, so I trained with Jyong and Caleb ni )': After that boys had a competition with... askar guys ? o.O Our school team is pro enough, but still lost . Hehe nvm, you all must jiayouu in MSSD ! Azzaaa fighting ! (:

And to someone, please laa, don't be so LC in front of ppl can? Though you think that yourself very geng, but can you stop saying ppl? You made everyone beh song laaa . So just STFU before you kena . :P

Hmm, and now everything is okay . Yet I just don't wanna care it anymore . I don't wanna hear the reason, Why? and Why? I'm so sorry... ... Not because that I wanna avoid these, like what you said . But you wouldn't know that, when you said that word, that name, my heart has dropped , I think nothing can explain that while . I ? Get out ? Haizz . K I will leave soon, and very soon, as what you wish . Memories still left in the bottom bottom of my heart . But I know, It's over now . And I'm really gonna take a bow... ... sorry .

Lastly, catch my breath, and... Thousands sorry to SHA ! xP All's my fault, sorry !! ><>

No comments: