♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Sunday, April 25, 2010

TIRED ! (≧◡≦)



QinAiDePengYouMen :


Aww I'm so damn tired ! ;O Today woke up at 9am, * so so so 'not lazy' * xP Duu for my chinese oral test ! ZZZ sounds fun but it's super duper annoying weihh . Gao dim the text dy, still needa hafal . Sei freak old woman lagi ngam 3 ngam 4 ngam shit eat ! LOL . Pheww, now I'm feeling like sleeping only~ @.@


Went out around 11a,m to Time Square . Weee bought shirts shoes and so on ... Helped my mom to hold her things 'til my hands almost patah man, damn heavy zzz . And then ? Walked to Low Yat to fix dont-know-what shit things . And then ? My legs patah juga, how good if there was a bed for me. XP And then ? Lagi cham ! We walked back to TS's car park. And then ?

Mami, I'm DEAD ! ( + . + )


Backed to home--
Owh my sweet sweet home ~
Owh my sweet sweet SDO ~
Level up please. :DD
Sei YOYO said wanna play, but then OFF zor !
Gek sum !
Siong sum !
Heart broken !
Ngor mm zaiiii !
Bu yao gen ni hao liaoooo !
T^T



Kai wan siao nani koneng . XD

No comments: