♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy ^^



Hey guys, I'm currently in a very good mood. :D Guess what~ I got my w995 !! Finally mami bought it for me, thanks mom for everything♥♥ Yeah damn happy~! (:


Woke up at 7 a.m. in the morning. D: Heading to school ! Why ? Cause of the 'dai-pai' Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. Aiks made me can't sleep, yesterday i slept at 2 something man . Yamgong, chiu-kapt tired ~ Mami fetched me to school at 7.30 a.m and then she went back home. Kemudian, she came again at 9 something. @.@" Weee quite sien though, but we had fun there! Mami kept taking photos for everyone when they're on the stage -.- But didnt take well due to the camera's problem. -.- * terutamanya she didn't take dou LuLu! * Awww niway, I could see that she's very happy when she saw me standing on the stage ahah !


" Mami, you should be happy now cause this will be the last time I stand on the stage. Because SPM sure mou-ngor-fan! " LMAO. :DD


Photos of the day :





Shot before going up to stage. xD





Areena. ^^





LOL funny !! But don't laugh -.-





YoYo~~ ^^





It doesn't look happy at all . lols




Three of us. (:



Take twooooooo.

Hehe the happiest day of April. God bless so that everything will be fine~! Expecting tomorrow^^ ' Being Human ' I'm coming !! You must wait for me owh, muacks!♥♥ :DD


No comments: