♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Monday, April 20, 2009

FINDING E.M.O

today first and second periods
Bahasa Melayu
ponteng.weiye accompanied me
passed by his class.but he didn’t see me
actually I want to talk with him
since he didn’t see me.then nevermind.

then passed 5SP2
saw kors there
sit in the class and kinggai lo
they don’t let me go back to class
and I don’t want to see that lame+useless teacher
hm kept ngaming
I know he tak sampai hati wan
but what can I help?
let them solve it bah~

chit-chatting for two periods
quite funn.next time ponteng gain
lolss ^^
back to classs.that sei hm still don’t want to let me go
asked for help.you gao dimm it lah!
I dunno you lah! -.-

whole day EMO
kept yelling in the class
while I talked to Royce.suddenly cried out
I said,
I know I am the worst!
I know he dislikes me! I know!
but what can I do?
I just can’t let go him!
I want but I can’t!
you understand?

really really cant stand for it anymore
controlled myself not to think
but…?
recess time.
OMGrandpa!
saw something and I want to scream!
you bitch! see what see?
why you looked at me like this?
while you were FLIRTING him?
luckily I didn’t eat my breakfast
aboh I will VOMIT!

*mind to go back to ZOO NEGARA?
your friends were there
SEE.those chimpanzees were waving at you! =)

eh please lah!
see what jiek?
like him then just tell him lah!
look at me for what?
if you wanna fa hiao.just pisss from me okay!
and look your nose in the mirror!
you know.that time I could…..dy,
but you! you destroyed it! =(
hey kind you lah..don’t be fatt hao
cause he doesn’t like girls fatt hao de wor!
somemore you aren’t suitable!

after recess, KH
kiv seems moody.
I knew.but didn’t ask
100% cause of him.i SURE
then she……….*secret
aiks don’t think dy nia.okay?
^-^

aiks I think I am crazy
how many time I told myself
I don’t love you
I ain’t jealous

how many time my heart plingplang
I said I felt okay.its nothing for me

accidentally knocked my head onto the door just now
"BANG!!!!"my head patah.
"FUCK!" i scolded myself.
CONCUSSION! wuwu T.T
I dunno what was I thinking
I want to slap my face x100
silllyyy

I LOVED you
>365 days
>21900 hours
>78840000 minutes
'>' = 'more than'
and I dunno how long I can move on
I am trying to hold something
I am trying to let go you boy




at___7:34PM

No comments: