♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TUESDAY


actually not really want to blog de
but just can’t control myself to on my comp
cause I got something to share with you
lols

MATH
aiks I dunno what was teacher teaching
I know I am noob and blur (+.+)
then Pn.Chye said 'bout mid-year exam
9chapters(F3) plus F1F2
alamak.i hate mathematics!
I am stupid -.-

KH.sien!
projek projek projek
after rehat I went into the class
and saw the malay girls fighting?
o.0
they argued I think
then my ‘sister’ was standing there to settle the case
lol she is not my kakak okay? XD
then whole class like perang zzz

suddenly.
IN A BLINKED OF MY EYES,
our CIK KEK CAME !!!
kept scolding said our class is good class
bla bla bla
she was very gekk I think
kept breath in breath out like asma
then I kept on laughing, dunno why
she was very angry
but I still laughed like 'fatt yong diu' there
she looked at me and screamed,

" YOU LAUGH?! "

I turned my head to my dear kiv
laughed again!
Cik ‘Cookies’ was staring at me!
WOO I was very very SCARED
the sei pk NG TECK still laugh me
I sweat you! very funny mie?
never see pretty lady tio scold before issit?
=.=

next, Pn Nirmala came in
she said us again
" saya tak taulah kenapa awak semuani turus ketawa "
and GUAK~GUAK~GUAK~
laughed again!
dunno why I always laugh like this
I should be polite and..mature and elegant..??

science
asked for the pass, went to pejabat
nak hantar buku KH
then saw keropok atas meja
I ‘took’ it and ran away
dunno got CCTV anot? 0.0
then tomorrow you will see 3 girls standing on the stage
" Pencuri S4BK yang curi keropok Pn.xxxx "

lol funny!
XD

backed to science lab
siao-ing there
before I left the left then Rahayu asked me to kutip sampah
ALRIGHT! I pick it! and stuff in your asshole!
then tio scold again
she said I’m very noisy,and my group’sss
and she said I’m going to kena penalty marks
I scared you meh?!

wah today quite black
tio scold many times leh
I think I should be watchful over my own deeds and words
lol you can do it!
^ ^



heart-serching at___8:41PM

No comments: