♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday


today bm 2periodss
no teacher !!!
and moral also..
we went to bilik musik but form5 ceramah there
then we went to anjung C
I love anjung C !!!

after that science at science lab
studied the germination of seed
=.=”
recesss time,
went to koperasi
UNFORTUNATELY,you were not there!
oh sien..i want to watch movie! =(
aiks saw someone there,
but like didn’t see me hor?
suan le bah~

after recess,
qing seems moody eh? (o.o)
didn’t asked much from eggy wor
think I shouldn’t be too..extreme?
then rushed to bengkel
duh! 3 periods KH
* i’m going to faint
haizz buat kerja kayu
dunno how to cantum! stupiak!

kemudian,
before we went back to class
that cb teacher kept scolding us!
f*ck! said our group so dirty and nobody sapu
wah you blind ke?
2 girls sapu there then you say TAK ADA orang
still said kurang ajar.tak hormat.

"tak nak sapu takyahlah masuk bengkel buat kerja kayu!"
I F*CK your grandmother!

siapa nak masuk bengkel tengok muka tahikau?
I would like to call you to lick the floor,
brain-less!

after kh then bi
Quiz again!
I didn’t do and didn’t listen to teacher tim
dunno what she talking ‘bout
sorry my bahasa inggeris is damn freaking poor
LOL

bell rang
kiv and I rushed down
didn’t see him.SUAN
-bus-stop-
saw J talking to that bo nutrious de
J feeding her drink milkmilk
cause her mother got no susu for her
lol.just talking lah
1 fat 1 thin
1 tree BARK and 1 TWIG
cheh.not match at all

To his admirer: (dar.LOOK HERE!)
I think you should eat mucher mucher
muahaha ^ ^



blog end__5:31PM

No comments: