♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

xxx

W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y


-today before recess time-
I was damn beh song!
F*CK! Why you kept telling me about that person?!
I hate.I know you both very very good
I know xxx cares you mucher than me
and you like to play with xxx also
but why you kept blaming xxx?
so what? what I care for?
but I just very landu ok!
and I wanna you to know that
I am not JEALOUS!

and I won’t eat xxx and play with xxx
but please don’t act like you very very care him ok?
ok loh..if you hate us then kill us!
but we will never love xxx! And you are damn sucks!
FAKE!
I don’t want to act like you also!
but what should I do? smile,smile and smile?
I don’t have anything to say about you
I was damn ‘fo guan’ =.=

and what I want to tell is

I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

don’t perasan.and please don’t love yourself too
I hate you.even if I talk ‘bout your name

I-want-to-kill-you
I-am-enough! okay?paham?

don’t say that your heart broken,
cause I got NO FEELING and NOTHING to do with it
I hate myself soooo much.when I was smiling at you
because,I am FAKE man! =(

okay..chill out my dear steph
smile =]]]
well, today BI periods – QUIZ!
cheh, for the minggu bahasa lah!
stupiaakkk! >.<
actually it’s not important for us
but we still sampat till flew to other classes and asked for the answers
sweat us!
but then we got most wrong answers.lol xD

then ACL
essay writing! competition eh 0.0
haih, so many activities during minggu bahasa
then I simply wrote hahas
the title of my essay is “my past,my present and my future”
lameeee title..
and I dunno what I wrote tim =.=”

after that, 2 periods BM
hoh we were FREE!
cause no teacher warx..
teacher said she went back to her kampung dy
cause she want to take care of her father (he was sick?)
she told us that she’ll come back next year.yea next year
o.0 good news for us
and,no relieve teacher!
muahaha xD
then qing, xinhui, cavy and desmen came to our class
playing arooouund =)
then kiv, alyona, khai sheng and I kept kap-ing!
lols it was fun! x)
and too bad..how could us be so ham eh?

alright.
It’s the time for me to bath
later going tuition nia
take care guys.muacksx!
^.^


6:26 PM..

No comments: