♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Saturday, April 4, 2009

xxx

F.R.I.D.A.Y


huuray!
i love Friday!
-IM LOVIN IT-

today Science periods hor
wah gor’s phone hampir kena rampas!
Rahayu saw it leh,while i was curi-tengoking his message.
she called me to give her the phone lo
but then i didn’t lah of course
then i thought she will beritau Hasnah de
but then nothing dy lo.thought got spot-check tim
sweat..>.<”

then after school go Giant lu
i, kiv and gor also
then qing with e**y [can I name him out?]
lol ^^
they looked sweet eh.
hahass @.@

we went to food court,
then i and kiv bought 5 cups of ice-creamss
woot.makan sampai nak muntah! *bluek
kiv unhappy nia today
i teman you eat ice-cream
because of him again lo.PIG him!

aduii
but dar don’t think much lo ok?
dont sad because of him
as you said mah.not worth also right?
haix.we just misunderstood nia
everyone said that it was not true geh
so lets don’t care ‘bout that lo
don’t sad dy nia.ok? T^T
somemore eat 5cups of ice creams will grow fat ark!
xDxD

by then,I took those ice-creamss to school *sambil makan
sampai all melt! yucks!
but I still finished them leh.how GOD
and kiv also.>.<
we went to bk5 then
whoa~go play play ^^

xavier,dylan,desmen,jieyong and weixun were there also
the others like sean they all were playing bkb
we all sitting in the pondok
chit-chatting and playing
stupiak jy and wx played pearl jelly there
kena my whole badan.it was stiiiccckkyyy
kao! sweat you all!
I want to balas dendam on Monday.BECAREFUL you!
-.-

then we just playing+siao around
whereas,qing and e**y pakto and walking around
sweet ark! Hehex ^^
hoh! then hor,my hands kena black thing macam tahi
went to the longkang there and washed
kiv also nia.but then she very excited wor
cause he saw a lengzai! there.named ChangHui
[i want to write it in bahasa cina lah =.=]

that time,while we siao-ing beside the longkang
then the lengzai passed by
then kiv go borrow his water(bottle) lol
weird! then he really lent it to us!
what a kind+helpful man *i mean guy sorry
she was very shuang.lol xD
then i saw his baju bkb with his Chinese name nia
then I screamed

thank you,ChangHui.”

he like shocked man.he thought im crazy
“why that siao za bo know my name hmm?”
xP

oh,then i ride bicycle also
so tall ah the bicycle.*paiseh.i should say.i am short
so scary eh.i dunno how to stop it o.o
kept screaming there like gila
paiseh.really will malu leh if I think back =x

finish gila-ing then back to school
just sitting there doing nothing
dar ar! you don’t dump me ah..
I very ps ah! =.=
kept walking here and there only.

don’t want to go back eh -.-
..but it’s the time for me to go home..
*lyrics from ‘big girls don’t cry’ lol


hahahas
today we were too siao
I think it will be a pretty memory for us
and qing too,
right? ^0^

No comments: