♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

xxx

T.U.E.S.D.A.Y

sien eh!
today math’s teacher absent ah [Pn.Chye]
two periods.freaking bored
but luckily, we don’t have any homework today
whoa~cheersss! =))

and..I was not really in good mood too
little red came =(
and I felt very very uncomfortable
T..T
kemudian sivikkk
shit! our group haven’t pass up our folio

SEJARAH fuck!
that terrible teacher kept ngam here n there
somemore she said my voice very very loud
" i can hear you! i can hear you! "
kao.you first day know me issit?
then I kept scolding her..f*ck!
boo I very geram ah dunno why..
and I was very tired,too
I just want to sleep in class Z.Z
then whole day very down

rehat time
dunno what happened kept on laughing
i dunno what was going on
just kept hahahahaha,for no reason
because i saw wenz k0r and Jeffrey lah!
lol then the sei jeff made me laughed like hell
laughed ‘till i almost felt to the ground,and faint
LOL

after I backed to class
aiks moody gain
T.T
sciene period,
we go checked our teeeeeth
the nurses there very babi!
wei you look like kingkong then i scared you ah
stupiak.kept fucking say us biadap pulak =.=
then we went to the pameran also
bought a komsas revision book

haix,tomorrow oral test!
i not yet prepare the text also
2periods eh..bad =((
aiks im going to check on the old news paper
=]

No comments: