♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Thursday, April 9, 2009

xxx

O.K!
I am angry with you!
today let people say I fatt hao leh! :)

fatt hao = flirt + gatal

yea I very flirt..
and I love to play with boys,
talk with boys,
and kao them. *ok?happy?
I hate people say me like that
you knew that also right?
you told me you trust that I’m not that kind of girl?
you liar!

I just don’t want to care about you right now!
I’m on FIRE!
but then I was very sad know
why you(/all) must say me like that?
and what I dislike is,
you can’t say me like this!
I’m MAD! =((

well, and it was not a joke
and it was not funny, at all!
okay? you understand?
everyone could say me like this,
but you! you……NO WAY!
I don’t want to say it out
I know those fakers will tell you ‘bout this
am I right? ^^ (o0o)

aiks just forget ‘bout it
I’m always kind and friendly
but I won’t forgive you like this
unless you say sorry to me :((

-------------------------------------------------------------------

today 1st, 2nd & 3rd periods [BM1 & BI2]
no teachers! whoa bored~
then PJK
played bola tampar ‘tll my hands gonna patah!
and..today I terlupa to bring on my school uniform
cause I was late! =(

kemudian, recess time kiv and step *2beautiess
we were walking around
then bell rang, while we were talking with gor
he popped out and said
" !@#$%..."
I was getting mad and mad mad mad mad!
I just don’t want to see you!
you spoilt my mood

MORAL
we went bilik musik and watched persembahan
singing competition?(BM) 0.0
the fat boy was so cutee~
I want to marry him “)

`haisx.
today I’m d.o.w.n!
I hate today!
I don’t want to mention ‘bout you anymore!


I wanna kill you
_________at 3:38PM

No comments: