♥FOLLOW ME ! :D

Friday, April 3, 2009

xxx

t.h.u.r.s.d.a.y

just came back from OUG nia
mom and I went to Central then Secret Recipe
wootz~yum yum ^^
I ordered brownies walnut & newyork cheese cake
OH it was nice xD

doing my homework..

shit. A LOT eh. (=.=)

today while BI (2 periods),
i was just doing my essay,
then that bodoh teacher came to my seat
and kept saying rubbish
“shiler, I’m going to have a COMPLAIN on you.so you better do your work and BECAREFUL
duh.don't fuck eh
you are the one who should BECAREFUL
im going to rape your husband soon,LOL

aiks,but i don’t want lah
she sure will complain me to Pn.Nirmala
i don’t want eh
she sure will disappointed on me
then she will call my mom also? o.0
sei Pn.Norhayati =.=
(did I spell wrong her name eh?)

oh today no pj
but i was very excited for the theory
SEKS SEBELUM KAHWIN
lol sweat…
it was freaking geli for us,
right?
MUAHAHA xD

recess time,
went koperasi..
then saw telur there lol
i saw him mandi peluh there,
kept searching for qing oh >.<
then..muahaha


" darling,I help you wipe off your sweat. "


come bite me ah dar.blek!
you cannot catch me~ you cannot catch me~
LOL ^^

After that,just boring..
kept chit-chatting with kiv in class
lol
yen chi didn’t come today
aboh we would be like monkeysss
ahahaha =]

that’s all for today
waiting for tomorrow eh
i want to stay back!
Fun Fun Fun~

No comments: